Carrot Nose Carrot Nose

I liked it but the slashery end blood was kinda... typical. But nice style and original feel.

Clockworkpixel responds:

I just like drawing blood ... don't judge me D:

Larry Silversteen in Hell Larry Silversteen in Hell

Cool looking... rambling... and at least it's not a parody or riff of an existing game or some shit like that.

zenived responds:

Thanks! I'm animating the next episode this week. Perfecting the animation style as I go, so I definitely appreciate any feedback.

TD-Chocolate Rebellion TD-Chocolate Rebellion

It's a cool way to tell a story... Art School... yeah...

THe chris and jen show THe chris and jen show

Yes, well. The audio has spirit.

When Black Birds Fly When Black Birds Fly

You have some really amazing technique going on. The characters in general, The overall feel. Then you have some rather rough (less finished?) bits... that ranting guy for instance... the bird flying... that looks like more typical rough 'student' cgi. Maybe, if possible, for 'practicality' delay the feature and edit it into some shorts ... to get you into festivals, build an audience. 3 minute bursts of really well thought out cosmic mindfuck could go a long way! Sometimes less is more... Because the best of it is better without the rest. Some of what you are doing seems really top notch.

Time and Place Time and Place

Effective and weird.

DialecticHazard responds:

Thanks for the feedback.

Retarded Animal Babies 20 Retarded Animal Babies 20

Once again my head explode

Something about a bunny or something

Retarded Animal Babies 14 Retarded Animal Babies 14

Disgusting . An insult to humanity. Sickening.

A waste of talent that is sure to be a big hit and take over the world.

Broken Saints CH 14 ACT 2 Broken Saints CH 14 ACT 2

Killing us softly...

A work of art... but why is it timed SO slow?... it would be easier to take if you were not so in love with dragging out every shot and frame. He's depressed and lost, the city is bleak, people are deluded scum... we get it! Move it along! Frankly, the ideas mostly are trite and pretensious, stuff that's been seen many times before, but not unworthy, and something worth watching if you can make it through the increasingly agonizing minutes of predictable tedium. Overall, the style and design is interesting (an comic book you watch and read) with some great touches (the animated traffic and rain effects.) Tell the story you want to tell, but don't make the classic animator's mistake of worshiping every frame you draw. It registers on us much more quickly than you think. And I mean this with respect.